Veteran Industry Team to Showcase Impressive Lineup of Gaming Audio Headsets to E3 2019
Newport Beach, CA (May, 2019) – VoltEdge™, LLC, a new developer of high-performance game accessories, has announced that it will showcase its flagship line of gaming audio headsets at the Electronic Entertainment Expo in Los Angeles. Core products on display at E3 include the TX70 Wireless Headset for PlayStation® 4, PC’s and Nintendo Switch™, along with wired headsets for PlayStation® 4, Xbox One™ and Nintendo Switch™. The VoltEdge lineup will be available for play at Booth #433 West South Hall.
VolteEdge was started by industry veterans who are dedicated to driving innovation and re-energizing the video game accessory category. Having delivered some of the biggest products and brands in the industry, the VoltEdge team is focused on high-performance products and value offerings that will appeal to the full spectrum of gamers. With extensive relationships and partnerships, VoltEdge is poised to be a key player in the creation and design of the next-generation of gaming hardware.
“With a focus on innovation and affordability, we are passionate about developing new gaming accessories,” stated Chris Richards, co-founder and CEO of VoltEdge. “We feel very confident that VoltEdge will set a new standard for the industry in terms of advanced product design combined with remarkable value, and we have a team with all the experience necessary to make it happen.”
VoltEdge will have the following products on display at E3:
- TX70 Wireless Headset for PS4, PC’s, and Nintendo Switch – 2.4 GHz Wireless Headset offers uncompromising performance with unparalleled value. The first wireless headset in the industry offered at a SRP of $59.99.
- TX50 Headset for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One -– Large impact 50mm speakers deliver exceptional audio quality, coupled with a bold look focused on comfort SRP $39.99.
- TX40 Universal-– Delivers a great gaming experience for playing at home or on the go, with a classic design SRP $29.99.
- TX30 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch – High quality audio delivered through 40mm drivers and achieves crystal clear chat through the In-line directional mic SRP $249.99.
- TX20 Universal Headset – Inspired by a retro design, the TX20 is the ultimate headset for gamers who want quality audio without the weight of traditional headphones and headsets. SRP $19.99.
VoltEdge will have many of its products available for testing at booth #433 in the West South Hall. Members of the media and other industry participants are invited to visit the booth to speak with the VoltEdge team about their impressive line of new audio equipment designed for the next generation of gaming.
VoltEdge™ is a new brand dedicated to re-energizing the video game accessory category. We are in the “fanware” business, supporting passionate gamers by creating products that meet their demands and budgets. Founded by two industry veterans, Nima Taghavi and Chris Richards, VoltEdge is passionate about driving innovation and entertainment, producing remarkable products at remarkable prices. For more information visit: www.voltedge.co or call (949) 879-8900.